Friday, September 26, 2008

Another day


Last night Grandma and I went for a bike ride with the DeBacker family.  We went up to the University to see the "Cryderman House."  That's a nice gesture in honor of Grandpa Great, don't you think?

Enroute, Crisilee, who was on in line skates instead of biking, wiped out going around a corner.  She was pretty beat up, but took it like the young lady she is.

Piano lessons this week for Crisilee and now Ashlee.  Both are doing well.   Crisilee is planning a "mini-recital" as she closes out her first complete year of lessons.  

We are still picking tomatoes!  They are delicious!  

I'm going fishing tomorrow night.

That's all that is in my mind this morning.

How do you like the picture of Grandma and Me?

Grandpa

5 comments:

Kulio said...

I think the picture is beautiful! When did you have that taken?

Nice about the bike ride - what beautiful weather we're having.

How was fishing! Post about it! We want to hear a fish story :-)

Lisa Y. said...

Fun to hear about your day. Who are the gilrs studying piano with? I'll go over and check out the Cryderman house this weekend. Very Cool!

mrc-w said...

Love the picture!

Heidi Lee said...

I never saw that picture before. I like it.

I love that you give Crisilee lessons. What a great time for her to bond with her grandpa. Thanks.

Crydo said...

Okay, so, Dad when did you start blogging? I like it!
And what Cryderman house?
BTW, the garage door came down on the Buick - 2800 bucks worth of damage on the hood!
It's not that big of a deal tho, while it kind of drives sideways, it still works. I use my sideview mirror as my rearview mirror -- it keeps the other drivers attention, that's for sure.