Friday, October 31, 2008

Ghastly Grandpa


Tonight I was bored, so I grabbed my costume and sat on the porch, in order to pass out candy for "trick or treat."  I got quite a reception from some!  A few hit me on the head.  Darby wouldn't even get close!  Other families thought it was quite a blast to see this old man impersonating a Ghost.  Mom wouldn't let me cut any holes in her sheet so I sat there not seeing a thing, while everyone got their kicks! (literally, I think!)  I also had a tape recording of hideous noises, grunts, groans, screams, etc.  I punctuated it with a buck call and I would scream a bit as well.  Fun!
So here is a picture of me.   Next year I will be a scarecrow.

Grandpa

4 comments:

Kulio said...

haha!!!

Oh I love this picture :-)

I especially love the coffee cup sitting there next to the lantern. I'll betcha 5 bucks it is MOMS cup, and she put it there in order to take the picture...

nice :-)

Crydo said...

Great! I love it!

Heidi Lee said...

You have GOT to be the coolest grandpa EVER!! The girls thought you ROCKED! (of course, they do even if your not a ghost)

kool kenna said...

thats hilarious!